Magister- och masterarbeten med data från SPOR
- Josefine Armfelt 2021. The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on surgical care at a university hospital in Sweden, with focus a on acute appendicitis and acute hip fracture.
- William Sjöö 2021. A single-center study showing an increase of procedures among elderly ASA-PS 3-5 patients as well as increase in all-cause 30-day mortality. A study based on the Swedish perioperative register between 2015- 2021.
- Zeke Danielson 2021. Acute hip fracture, seasonal variation in incidence and mortality. A study using the SPOR register.
- Rasmus Dahlén 2021, Unanticipated admission following elective day surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy. A retrospective study of quality of care.
- Frida Ahlqvist 2020. Inadvertent hypothermia in the perioperative period; pre, post or both? A register based quality study at Danderyds Hospital.
- Oscar Gerber 2020. The dedicated ambulatory surgery unit at Danderyds hospital is time efficient. A Swedish perioperative register based study.
- Ture Wada 2020. The impact of age and ASA physical status on all-cause postoperative 30-days mortality
- Maxine Hyttner 2020. No difference in 30-days all-cause mortality between patients having had intravenous or inhaled anaesthesia for maintenance, during abdominal cancer surgery.
- Lovisa Strömberg 2020. PICC lines versus Central Venous Catheters; Are PICC lines harmful?
- Isabella Bengtsson 2020. 30-day Mortality Following Acute Hip Fracture Surgery, the Impact of Surgery Before or After 24 Hours
- Fredrik Ståhl 2020, Is there a difference in all-cause 30-day mortality following emergency general surgery performed during office hours versus non-office hours? – A register-based prospective quality control study.
- Beatrice Kjellman 2020. Is there a change in anaesthetic technique used for abdominal surgery in Sweden between the two years 2015 and 2018?
- Johanna van der Put 2020, The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on Emergency Cesarean Sections concerning Patient-start to Delivery Interval, anesthetic methods and APGAR score – a safety study
- Magnus Strömberg 2019, Early postoperative nausea and vomiting after gynaecological surgery; has incidence decreased over time?
- Astrid Johansson 2019. Decreased ratio of elective caesarean section – A register study at Danderyd Hospital between the Years 2015-2017.
- Hanna Crona 2019. Emergency caesarean section, time of day affects use of anaesthetic technique.
- Elin Löfgren 2019. Operating theatre efficiency; there are no time differences between morning and afternoon lists.
- Linnéa Bøthun 2018. Perioperative complications at Linköping University Hospital -a validation study of the Swedish peroperative registry.
- Gustav Stenkvist 2018. Impact of changes in surgical technique of benign elective hysterectomy on perioperative care
- Andersson Alexander 2018. Evaluation of perioperative anesthesia care in patients undergoing colorectal resection with laparoscopic or robotic technique within ERAS protocol – a quality audit.